- Soft spike or rubber soled shoes
- No short shorts or bathing trucks allowed
- No tanks or halter tops
- Shirts must be worn at all times
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The liqour license act prohibits any alcohol consumed on the premises other than purchased from the Parkshore servers.
- Slow groups must let faster groups play through
- Traps must be raked after playing out
- Replace divots and repair ball marks on the greens
- Wave up following players on all Par 3 holes
- Power carts and pull carts must be kept well clear of the greens and tees
- Do not litter the course, please use the waste baskets provided
Any order or instruction given by the course marshall, maintenance staff or pro shop staff must be obeyed. Failure to comply could result in loss of playing privileges.